This organization is run by a community of volunteers, and there are a number of ways you can donate your time to aid in our success! Volunteer opportunities include:
- Chief Course Marshal– Young buck and NICA graduate, Jackson Melin did an amazing job as Chief Course Marshal in our inaugural season, however he will be moving out of state this summer and we are looking for someone to fill his shoes. He is willing and able to help explain this position and to help turn it over to his successor.
- Fundraising Chairperson– We are looking for someone with fundraising experience that can help raise money for the league.
- Race-Ops Assistant– Assist our wonderful Ops manager Bill Schultz and help to ensure the infield and trailer is dialed. Bill has been putting in a ton of behind the scenes work to get the league up and running and is looking to pass on the role in 2021. We are looking for someone to shadow him for the 2020 season, learn the ins-and-outs of the job, and take over the role in 2021.
- Hospitality Director– Do you have a knack for taking care of people and procuring great food? If so, we would be psyched to have you on our team to help with volunteer meals, schwag, and overall contentment.
- Assistant Course Setter– You might ask why we need an assistant for our seemingly tireless Chief Course Setter, Guy Mackenzie, but it never hurts to double up this key position
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are willing to help!